Meet Miss Emily
Miss Emily started as a student at GRAD at a very young age. Emily became a strong ballet dancer completing her RAD Exams up to the Advanced Level. Miss Emily teaches almost all types of dance but her favourite is Jazz. Miss Emily recently began competitive choreography and her numbers received many awards and special recognition. Miss Emily is adored by her students and the staff at GRAD.
What you will love about Miss Emily’s class:
- Strong understanding of teaching children from education in Child Youth and Family at the University of Guelph.
- Patient, kind and full of knowledge.
- Upbeat and fun classroom that is always moving
- Strong technique based approach to teaching
- Creative, age appropriate award winning choreography
Watching your students become your staff is a joy for any studio owner! We are so lucky to have Miss Emily as part of the GRAD Family.