Meet Miss Carley
Miss Carley has been part of the GRAD family for many years….first as a student, then as a student teacher, then as a teacher and choreographer for our competitive team. Miss Carley brings a fun and upbeat style to the class room. Her favourite style is Hip Hop, but she also teaches Ballet, Jazz, Musical Theatre, and Lyrical. Miss Carley has a killer sense of humour and you can see that in her choreography. Take a look at our video gallery and watch her Musical Theatre….you will laugh…cause it’s funny.
Miss Carley is an award winning choreographer…but what’s more important is that she has won the hearts of her students and their parents.
Things you will love about Miss Carley’s Class:
- It is full of strong technique based teaching
- It is taught with a strong respectful base with a lighthearted fun approach to the students
- She is personable and understands how to reach kids on their level
- She gives all her students equal attention and time to make sure they leave feeling like they have learned something valuable.
- She keeps her classes moving all the time
Miss Carley is a valuable part of the studio…we are lucky to have her on staff.